It's Over Nine-Thousand! It's Over Nine-Thousand!

LMAO!

THE FUNNIEST OF THEM YET!

Nine-Thousaaannddd!!!

lol, good animation and nice music.
congrats 10/10 5/5

Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

Hilarious

Well, you kindof made fun of me a bit. (I used to be a sonic user) He is pretty cheap and the Lucas thing was awesome. I also enjoyed the Link "Your not supossed to talk" haha. Well, make some more. very good.

Thwomps: The Movie Thwomps: The Movie

Made me laugh

You worked very hard on this, I can tell.

The jokes were funny but not all were so original. I will say though, SQUISH HIM! was one of the most funniest things I have ever heard of. I liked the battle scene between the Mario Brothers and the Thwomps. It was epic.

I liked it a lot. favorited ^.^

Frenziac Frenziac

allright

It was a bit boring and a little simple for my taste. But I can see it very good if you made the characters smaller and more neat, like an arcade game. But in the end, good job.

Stfu [omg] Lol Mix Stfu [omg] Lol Mix

LOL

This is good! I should upload some new stuff again.

bring my account some light. eh?

but the remix is amazing. this brings me back.

BallinFatty responds:

glad you like it. you should really put some new stuff up. i havent heard anything new from u in forever. i'd like to see how much you've improved

Will 'O' Whisper Will 'O' Whisper

Long time to Hear

Wow, this is an improvement. Glad to see you still doing this.

The song, Is absolutely amazing. The bassline is kickin'
We need to catch up sometime.

BallinFatty responds:

wow dude you actually got back on newgrounds. its been a long time since ive heard from you. i'm surprised i'm still doing this too. lol its been a year and a half since our only song. lol but yea, all i can do is improve. glad to see that u think so too. thanks again for the review and 10 man, it means a lot, catcha on the flipside

Captivating Radiance Captivating Radiance

0.0

I love your talent at creating a 2 melodies that play at the same time. That long pad-like bass was briliant.

Good job.

thanks

glad you enjoyed it

we need to get some TRF going sometime and make something awesome like this

:D